Many of us find it difficult to lose weight or to maintain proper weight. Health is essential to know about the metabolism of our body and how it can help in controlling your weight. The most critical factor that has to be taken into consideration during weight loss is that the body needs to get essential nutrients without adding any weight to your body. This is possible with the help of many dietary supplements like that of Dr Gundry MD and others that are available in the market today. If you are not aware of these nutritional supplements then, https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/dietary-supplements can be of great help to you.
The metabolism of the body is a complicated process in which the body extracts the calories that are available in the food that we have consumed and combine it with the oxygen that is given by our lungs in order to produce the energy that is required for the body. This energy is used by the body for various functions which may include blood circulation, digestion, maintaining the hormonal balance in addition to repair and growth of cells and tissues. In simple words, we can say that the metabolism gives the fuel for our body to perform its functions at an optimum level.
The metabolism various from person to person which means that some of us burn fewer calories when compared to others. In order to increase the metabolism rate of the body, it is essential to consume foods that will boost the metabolism. Here they are:
· Vitamin D enriched foods can increase the rate of metabolism of the body. It is scientifically proven that deficiency of Vitamin D good slow down the metabolism of your body. Hence you need to eat a lot of foods that are high in Vitamin D.
· The body needs a lot of fluids to maintain a healthy metabolic rate. And you need to add a lot of natural coolers like cucumber and melon in addition to drinking a lot of water throughout the course of the day.
· Milk has a high amount of calcium in it, and it’s been observed that a higher intake of calcium can help in metabolism the fat in the body in an efficient way. Yoghurt is high in probiotics, and hence we should also find a place in your diet.
· Green tea and coffee can also help you burn out more calories.
· Fresh garden vegetables like avocados, spinach, broccoli, and asparagus are also high in iron, protein, and minerals which can give you complete energy for the day.
· Fish have omega-3 fatty acids which are a great way to increase the body metabolism.
· Whole grains and lentils also contain an immense amount of fiber, carbohydrates, and proteins that are essential.
· Seeds and nuts, mainly dry fruits are an excellent source of energy to the body without adding any additional fat to the body.
Use the tips given above, eat these foods and increase your body metabolism and lead a healthy life!